Professional cinematographer looking to secure consistent work with film/television production. Over 16 years of experience working in the profession, with numerous past television and film productions in portfolio. Have worked with several different directors and producers who have helped to gain exposure to several different production styles. Well-versed in production design, lighting, and acoustics.
Familiar with editing software programs and adept at working with audio engineers to help match sound to shot. Expert-level understanding of camera equipment, including operation and maintenance. Accustomed to working in any sort of conditions, including outdoor sets.
• RPAS Pilot
• Excellent attention to detail in every aspect of the production process
• The ability to be happy working solo as well as being able to step in and control a set
• Strong organizational proficiency
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Master/Design tools)
• Organization skills and dependability
• Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Video editing and post production knowledge is
• Well-versed in visual composition and perspective
- Vodacom Journalist of the Year Awards 2016 Winner – TV General News Category (KZN Region)
- Vodacom Journalist of the Year Awards 2015 Winner – TV General News Category (KZN Region)
- Vodacom Journalist of the Year Awards 2014 Winner – Sports Category (National)
- Vodacom Journalist of the Year Awards 2014 Winner – TV General News Category (KZN Region)
- Vodacom Journalist of the Year Awards 2014 Winner – Sports Category (KZN Region)
- Simon “Mabhunu” Sabela Film Awards 2014 Finalist – TV Professional Category
- WEF (World Economic Forum) Davos 2014, Nelson Mandela’s Funeral, 2010 FIFA
- FIFA World Cup 2010, African Cup of Nations 2015, IOC Olympic Session, BRICS Summit, COP 17 and Travel Indaba.