Professional cinematographer looking to secure consistent work with film and television production. I have over 17 years of experience working in the profession, with numerous past television and film productions in my portfolio. I have worked with several different directors and producers who have helped me gain exposure to several different production styles. Well-versed in production design, lighting, and acoustics.
I am familiar with editing software programs and adept at working with audio engineers to help match sound to shot. Expert-level understanding of camera equipment, including operation and maintenance. I am accustomed to working in any sort of condition, including outdoor sets.
• RPAS Pilot
• Excellent attention to detail in every aspect of the production process
• The ability to be happy working solo as well as being able to step in and control a set
• Strong organizational proficiency
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Master and Design tools)
• Organizational skills and dependability
• Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Video editing and post-production knowledge is
• Well-versed in visual composition and perspective